Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gym... its frigging EVIL...!!!

Ok, I had a general dislike of all exercise pretty much from the age of 10...

Typical geek, can't catch of throw etc... I'm sure the only reason I had any friends was because I always managed to come up with the coolest things like building flying foxes or tree houses, designing super fast billy carts or exploring caves and stuff in the bush. Other than that I was completely hopeless... lol

So anyway, I knew after all the weight loss that I needed to get in and rebuild a bunch of the muscle but could never bring myself to commit... Unfortunately whilst I was away the better half booked me into an assessment and 14 day trial..

So my first visit was.. well.... not that great.. I felt like a hamster watching other hamsters...

Tonight I took along my ipod with a talk by the Dali Lama and that seem to work... kept my mind of the fact that I was paying money to sweat...grrrr...

If I manage to make it through the 2 weeks I'm going to shout myself a case of beer... :-)

Matt

No comments: